The Messina Community Foundation is member of several relevant national and international networks, such as:
- ASSIFERO (Italian national network of grant-making foundations);
- REVES (European Network of Cities & Regions for the Social Economy);
- F20 (a network of more than 60 foundations and philanthropic organizations from different parts of the world which links to the G20 process under the 2030 Agenda);
- FEBEA (European Federation of Ethical and Alternative Banks and Financiers);
- Human Development and Capability Association (HDCA);
- Forum Diseguaglianze Diversità – Inequalities and Diversities Forum.